Information for Buyers
I'm glad that more people are becoming curious about the East Bay Real Estate Market! It's an exciting and rewarding area, with interesting old homes in good condition, new luxury developments, plucky condos downtown, and well-planned family residences with lasting financial and utilitarian appeal. I am looking forward to a helping you find the home that fits you perfectly.
Searching for a home
Despite (and perhaps because of) the great selections in homes in this area, buyers are having a difficult time zeroing in on the home or property that is uniquely appropriate for their needs.
Just remember: Browsing the listings for months is one way search out the deals, but I can help you focus on finding your new home because I know the East Bay housing market, and many homes for sale are never listed publicly.
The Home Buying Process
As you begin to think about buying a home, you're probably acutely aware that this is likely to be your greatest investment ever (short of children or a good marriage).
To assist you as a buyer, I have created a complete and comprehensive service program to support you in choosing your new home. Please review these opportunities, and feel free to call me with any and all questions that you may have.
My Client Services Program for Buyers
It is my commitment to:
1. Educate you about current market conditions.
2. Provide a buyer's information handbook.
3. Obtain a buyer's relocation package for you.
4. Conduct a daily search for appropriate properties.
5. Schedule immediate showings of selected properties.
6. Provide experienced counsel when writing a competitive offer.
7. Provide you with a list of reputable lenders.
8. Help you visualize cosmetic updating.
9. Provide you with a list of qualified and licensed inspection companies.
10. Provide utilities phone list and change of address forms prior to close of escrow.
11. Provide a complete file on CD at close of escrow.
12. Be present at escrow signing appointment at title company.
13. Offer continued service beyond close of escrow.
Keep in mind that new homes for sale hit the market daily. As your representative, I will be in regular contact with sellers and other real estate agents to ensure you see all the newest listings right away, whether or not they're made public.
Working with me as a dedicated agent on your next home purchase will save you time, and add professional assurance to every step of the process. With the guarantee of a solid investment, the decision could also make you more wealthy when it's time to sell. To get in touch with us today, please contact us whenever you'd like.