Information for Sellers
Getting the most for your home or property means doing more than putting a "For Sale" sign out front. In a competitive market where new homes for sale are added daily, your listing needs to be seen in a variety of places in order to stand out. And sometimes the right buyer is waiting out of state, or even in another country.
To ensure that your home gets noticed and sells without a hitch for full market value, I have created a complete and comprehensive service program to make your selling experience a rewarding one. Please review this detailed plan designed for you. It could mean the difference between no sale, and the payoff you've been waiting for.
My Client Services Program for Sellers:
It is my commitment to:
1. Represent your interests, and negotiate with all interested buyers.
2. Educate you about current market conditions.
3. Prepare a professional Comparable Market Analysis (CMA).
4. Communicate several times a week.
5. Prepare the home for sale using my staging props and advice.
6. Recommend which "pre-sale" inspections are appropriate for your property.
7. Provide an excellent list of subcontractors.
8. Coordinate the subcontractor's work.
9. Implement an aggressive marketing plan.
10. Provide utilities phone list and change of address forms prior to close of escrow.
11. Be present at escrow signing appointment at the title company.
12. Offer continue service beyond close of escrow.
13. Prepare a website expertly tailored to your home.
For most of us, our home is our biggest investment. When it's time to sell, get the value you deserve with the help of a professional Realtor. If you'd like to get in touch about your next home sale today, please contact me whenever you'd like.